Monday, September 05, 2005

Almost Famous

Hey gang.

Before I start this week's post, I just want to thank a loyal For 1 or For 0 reader who submitted the site to Slashdot. They didn't post it, but I don't mind. Just the honour of having someone other than myself enjoy the strip so much that they would submit it to /. is incredible.

So if you're reading this, 7#4]\[|< j00!!!1 j00 = 73# \/\/007!!1
I'll eventually make you a big For 1 or For 0 image that you can put on a t-shirt (wow, the first prize ever awarded by this site! I'm on a roll!).

REVOLUTION UPDATE:
Last time I was listing crappy comics, I forgot to mention how bad Archie is and that the Montreal Gazette actually carried it on Sundays. I know, WTF?
Well, Archie was pulled out of the Sunday comics...
... only to be replaced by Sunday Hagar the Horrible.
My opinion on trading one crappy comic for another: Thumbs WAY Down. Now, in other news...

At long last, the moment I have been anticipating for years has finally arrived. The Gazette has ditched "Classic" Peanuts and replaced it by Complete Calvin & Hobbes, just like I suggested last week! Well, call me 1337W422102 the Greek. There's even the full-colour Sunday pages! W00t w00t w00t!

Now that I got that out of the way, here's this week's episode:
BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

If you don't get the reference to FPSes in general or to "FPS Doug CS:S," click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home