Sunday, October 02, 2005

Translation Guides Now Online!

Yeah, yeah, I know. I missed last week's post. I was too busy feeling bad for the funny pages of the world because Jim Davis is still working. Well, here is the strip for last week:

Death to Davis!

Now, for this week's post:

If you were wondering, the bribe 4p2!l's mom used on the cop worked and she got to go home. This week, we learn more about 4p2!l's older sister who works as a teacher overseas in some other country. Oh yeah, if ANYTHING on this site offends you, follow these simple steps to register your complaint:

  1. Print out the comic.
  2. Roll up the print-out.
  3. Bend over.
  4. Figure out the rest.
Foreign Exchange Teacher

New Feature!

Due to popular demand (big shout out to Steph), I am now putting up Translation Guides. I'll be posting translations for the new comics as well as the classics. That makes at least two strips per post! Can I get a "W007 w007!"?

This strip translated:
  1. Ok, so like I is noob here in this country.
  2. ...right, you are years behind my country so you don't know what this does.
  3. You put what you want to crush on this...
  4. ...OK sand n*****s! You then collect the powder and smoke it.
  5. Your parents did that and that's why you were born. But if they catch, you just say that you did leaf crap at school.
  6. "Woot!" "Allah-laa-laa!" "This thing is elite!"
  7. "Heh heh, my uncle Saddam used one of these on his victims!"

3 Comments:

Blogger 1337W422102 said...

Yeah, thanks for the ad, n00b.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO Ameer, I love these things. They're like the highlight of my week.

5:35 PM  
Blogger 1337W422102 said...

I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the support. Oh, and feel free to post all the comments you want. I'd rather have you post stuff than those morons submitting their ads...

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home