Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hey, guy-on-guy means more chicks for us.

Hey gang.
This week's post might piss off some of you. If it doesn't, I haven't been working hard enough.

Two Chicks, No Dicks.
Translation Guide:
  1. It was a long night of drinking, but at the end of it, we went to her place for the night.
  2. Long after sunset, we could feel the vibration in our hearts. We were ready at last.
  3. And I told her that I love her and we f***ed all night long. Oh my God, it was great!
  4. "EDITOR'S NOTE: Say 'Yes' to Human Rights. Support Gay Marriage!" "No dicks for these chicks!"

And now, the For 1 or For 0 flashback section:
B3CKY GOT PWNED, Week 1:


Translation Guide:
  1. "F***! I thought I missed the bus!" "You can't sit with me."
  2. "What the f***?" "I'm saving the seat for Jeff, the dude from the Counter-Strike game."
  3. "His car's busted today." "Arse!"
  4. "Yo! (winks suggestively)" "The seat's not for you, smacktard!"
  5. "Becky's a real bitch today." "Oh my God, oh my God!"


Translation Guide:
  1. "Becky's dude is in the 12th grade." "What a slut!"
  2. "She's like 14 or whatever." "Oh my God! Pedophile! (visibly disgusted)"
  3. "April, Becky's a real slut, you know." "You mean she's a whore?"
  4. "Heh heh, yeah. What a tramp!"


Translation Guide:
  1. "Check the jock." "What's he got?"
  2. "You wanna join my server? Hee hee hee..."
  3. "WHAT THE F***?!!"
  4. "Looks like Becky got PWNED!! [owned hardcorely]"


Translation Guide:
  1. "Jeff? Are you gonna join me?" "Age/Sex/Location [who the hell is that?]"
  2. "Some n00b." "'
  3. Some n00b'? What the f**** do you mean, 'Some n00b'?!"
  4. "Sit down, beeyatch!"
  5. "Are you okay?" "I feel like I've been pwned by a camper!"

Translation Guide:

  1. "I met Jeff on some Counter-Strike server and we played through the Christmas holidays."


  2. "We would chat on MSN and play, like, Unreal Tournament 2004."


  3. "He said, like, 'I love you.'" "Well not anymore."


  4. "Suxxor."

3 Comments:

Blogger 1337W422102 said...

Go rape yourself, needledick. I don't need any ads on this site unless I put them there myself. Death to you.

6:13 PM  
Blogger 1337W422102 said...

Alright, listen here, dipshit. Take that bamboo pole and shove it up your ass.

And when I have time, I'll beat your face in.

3:02 PM  
Blogger 1337W422102 said...

You're going to have to look into brochures about funeral homes for yourself if you don't quit posting your crap on my page. Capice?

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home