Sunday, October 16, 2005

More hating.

I had a conversation with a For 1 or For 0 fan a while back about how much the comics in our local newspaper, The Gazette, suck. She made me realize that I've been too soft on other crappy comics, focusing my hatred on Blondie and Garfield.

Well, Steph, thanks for giving me more suggestions of crappy comics to hack. This week, I'ma lay some good old-fashioned hate on Hi and Lois. Their authors/cartoonists/creators should all be rounded up and run over by the ass-ugly Honda Element. Yes, they deserve such a humilating and torturous death. If you disagree, I suggest you try getting run over by the ass-ugly Honda Element.

Death to Hi and Lois

I ran short ideas and decided to take a look at some oldschool For Better of For Worse strips, hoping that I'd find some good material to hack. Well, I did.

Rape isn't funny... unless it's in a comic strip.
Translation Guide:
  1. "Here I am with this great b****! She has no idea..."
  2. "..that I is gonna rape her! Heh heh heh, what a perfect evening."
  3. (car horn) "GET THE F*** AWAY FROM HER, MOFO!"
  4. "Oh s***! My Parole Officer!"


Now, onto this week's Flashback section.

B3cky 607 PWNED, Week II:
Becky got Pwned, epVI
Translation Guide:
  1. "Piss off, April!" "Oh my God, I gotta go badly!"
  2. "Am I still hot?" "(laughter"
  3. "Jeff used me, April. He said he sucked so I gave him Counter-Strike tips and now he can beat me!"
  4. "Maybe you gave him too much."
Becky got Pwned, epVII
Translation Guide:
  1. "How did Jeff pwn me at CS? Laming camper!"
  2. "How's he so good with the Sniper Rifle? Why can't I do that?! (angry)" "BECKY!"
  3. "WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING? You want to be dumb forever?!" "Sorry..."
  4. "(sad) ...must pwn Jeff one day..."
Becky got Pwned, epVIII
Translation Guide:
  1. "...and I forgot the formula to find the area of a dodecahedron, oh my God..." "It's OK."
  2. "Everyone had bad days." "It's not a bad day, it was a lucky shot!"
  3. "...a guy who said he sucks at CS pws me like trash, my clan is separating..." "For real?" "Yes."
  4. "And, it's all my fault." (Background: 'I'm gonna pwn you, n00b!' 'Heh heh heh!')

Translation Guide:
  1. "Becky, it's not your fault if your clan is separating." "Yes it is." (BG: 'Yo dude!')
  2. "They were watching and saw Jeff pwn my ass big time on the weekend. He won and took over the clan." (BG: 'I downloaded Half-Life 2, oh my God, oh my God!')
  3. "Maybe it's just as well. We've been fighting for a long, long time." "I still don't see how any of this could be your fault!" (BG: 'H-L2 is better than Halo 2!' 'H-L2 isn't better than Halo 2!')
  4. "I only got into the clan because I said I suck less then you." "What the f***?"
Becky got Pwned, epX
  1. "Are you up for a practice tonight? We've got the LAN set up at my place." "I guess I could practice."
  2. "One good thing about CS is, it takes your mind off everything else. You get lost in the action. You become part of it."
  3. "No matter how down you are, a First-Person Shooter lifts you up!" "Know what's weird?"
  4. "I want to shoot Jeff for real, that son of a b****!" "Yeah."
  5. "I guess revenge is like hunting but, for a person!" "More gibs, too."
Becky got Pwned, epXI
Translation Guide:
  1. "Can I sit with you on the bus?" "No problem."
  2. "Sorry about this morning. I was so totally b**** to you." "Meh. S*** happens."
  3. "Um... do you still like me?" "I gotta like you, Becky! You're a good fragger, you're outrageous on a keyboard an' mouse. Intense."
  4. "A fragger is majorly intense." "Is that a nice way of saying I aim like a n00b sometimes?"
  5. "You are a good friend, but tonight, I'ma pwn you." "Not at Unreal Tournament 2004, so bring it!"
Ya gotta love happy endings.
That same week, I also posted a special strip to celebrate the release of Star Wars Episode III, even though it sucked like a blonde schoolgirl:


<span class=Episode III Special">
Translation Guide:
  1. "What was that?" "An alarm clock, n00b!"
  2. "It's midnight, so today is May 19th." "So what? I want to sleep! (angry)"
  3. "STAR WARS EPISODE III!!"
  4. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! (overjoyed) W00T, EPISODE 3!!"
  5. "OH MY GOD, SHUT THE F*** UP, MOTHER F*****!" "Let's go see it!"
  6. "The tickets are all sold out, you n00b! (very pissed)"

Well, that was a long post. That's all the 1337ness for this week, gang. Feel free to post a comment by clicking on the link below.

7 Comments:

Blogger 1337W422102 said...

If I had a Harley, do you honestly think I'd have a website like this, dumbass?

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Hi and Lois DIE. Hahahaha. And that stupid baby that talks to sunbeams. It's really annoying. That kid needs to see a psychiatrist. Keep up the bad comic bashing! Just don't go dissing Get Fuzzy, because that strip is awesome. :D

3:07 PM  
Blogger 1337W422102 said...

Get Fuzzy is the best. It pwns. No GF hatin' here! And thanks for the hate towards Hi and Lois. I hope the dog eats the baby and gets it over with.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

\/\/007 71H5 5!73 20><

1:03 PM  
Blogger 1337W422102 said...

7#4]\[>< 4 j002 5(_)|*|*027 j00=(_)832 1337!!!1

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog 1337W422102. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for chrome for harley davidsons related information and found your site. I have a chrome for harley davidsons site. You can find everything from Harley Davidson custom paint, aftermarket parts, clothing, t-shirts, patches and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts 1337W422102. I was looking for motorcycle related information and found your blog. I have a motorcycle site. You can find everything from Harley Davidson custom paint, aftermarket parts, clothing, t-shirts, patches and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home