Monday, October 24, 2005

Back and Fully Charged

I'm back. And I'm pissed.

"But 1337W422102," you might ask, "what has you so pissed off lately?"

If you need to ask, then you obviously haven't read a single post on this site, have you?

This week, I've got a buttload of hacked comics for you guys. But first, a fresh new For 1 or For 0 episode. Remember that time that lady was busted for having crack in her car? Well now she's passed on her car to her son without telling him the full story. But from the looks of things, he doesn't seem to mind:

Dude, where's my car?  And why're my hands so big?
Translation Guide:
  1. "High five man! This car rocks!" "Mad street cred, for shizzle!"
  2. "W00t!" "My mom was gonna sell her old car, but I was like, 'Can I have it?'"
  3. "Oh my God, did your mom forget stuff in the car? Like a picture of herself? Heh heh, just kidding, you don't Got MILF."
  4. "Shut the f*** up! And yeah, she did. I already did weed and her stash of crack!!"
Don't forget how much Hi and Lois sucks:

Dead Babies

Damn it, the people who made that crappy strip have blood relatives who are also wasting valuable funny pages space! Beetle Bailey is pure crap. They're at freakin' war, why haven't they got owned yet?! By the way, I apologize for the bad timing. You better all wear poppies.

Beetle Bailey sucks

Also, I would like to thank saiyan_prime of the Seibertron Energon Pub for making me feel incredibly grateful that my newspaper does not carry Family Circus. But that doesn't change the fact that that comic is shit.

<span class=


<span class=

And finally, the For 1 or For 0 Flashback:

Pimp My Ride
Translation Guide:
  1. "Your show was on today?" "Yeah.... I was thinking about it."
  2. "I heard a lot of music with hella bass. What show were you watching?" "Well... Um..."
  3. "Pimp My Ride. They fix cars." "So, what do you want to get?"
  4. "A new car, beeyatch!" (W00trider: other cars are teh crap! Ever played Need for Speed?)
Well, that's it for this week gang. Feel free to post a comment. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home