Monday, November 21, 2005

Finally, an update!

Sorry, gang. I missed a week there, but hey. Ya know I deliver.
Fresh new content this post, including another horrible strip whose authors deserve to have their wives and daughters raped and their home pillaged, followed by their town being set ablaze.

Rape & Pillage

And, in case you forget, Garfield sucks moose balls.
Bout Time

As for this week's post: a new situation that 4p2!1 got her dumb self into.

Chernobyl
Translation Guide:
  1. "April, what the f*** are you doing in the bathroom?" "Log off!"
  2. "Are you poking yourself with the pickle again?" "Oh my God, shut the f*** up, n00b!"
  3. "I smell rotting flesh, what's going on?" "Please f*** off!"
  4. "OK. I'll leave. (PMSing b**ch...)"
  5. "[sniff] ....I wish I didn't go to Chernobyl!" [Can label: Detox Cream]

Yeah, yeah, I'm going to hell. Here's the For 1 or For 0 Flashback:

Mall Rats, Episode I:
Mall Rats 1
Translation Guide:
  1. "Let's see the games." "What for?"
  2. "Check the new releases to know what to download later." "OK."
  3. "Here's a good one! It's perfect!" [Box: M, ESRB]
  4. "Whoa! 50 bucks? How can a game be worth 50 bucks?"
  5. "What the f*** happened to a quarter for a round?!!" [Box: Gordon Freeman is back!]
That's all for this post, folks. Keep it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home