Friday, July 07, 2006

The Valiant Return of "For 1 or For 0"

Been busy due to school. Had more important things to do than update site. But now that I have the time to, I'll make and post more comics for all you twisted internetters out there. Here's some fresh content just for you:

My name is 1337W422102, and I'm a virgin.

Translation Guide:
  1. [Groan] "I hate these damn Alcoholics Anonymous meetings..." [Background: "Let's go get really wasted!" "[Laughs] Okay!"]
  2. "I' ve been clean for two weeks. [Laughs] You?" "You should come over to my place after. I can make you this uber-drink."
  3. "It's so good that you'll only be able to leave the next morning! [Laughs]" "What the f***? Isn't this Alcoholics Anonymous?"
  4. "No, Chronic Rapists!" "Oh, shit...."
Enjoy, gang. Feel free to post comments. More to come some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home